1/4 Photos of Blueberry Cream Cheese Cake
1 hr 10 mins
This is basically blueberry buckle with a cream cheese filling. The recipe is from Anna Olson, host of Food Network's "Sugar". Absolutely delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
Cream Cheese filling
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Lightly grease 9" spring-form pan.
- 3For the cake: Cream together butter and sugar until creamy.
- 4Add egg and vanilla, to creamed mixture and beat until combined.
- 5Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add alternately with milk until combined.
- 6Scrape batter into pan and spread evenly.
- 7For cream cheese filling: Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 8Gradually add sugar, scraping the sides of the bowl well.
- 9Add vanilla and blend.
- 10Add egg and mix well.
- 11Spoon cream cheese filling over cake batter.
- 12Top with blueberries.
- 13For the streusel: In small bowl blend sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- 14Cut in butter until crumbly.
- 15Sprinkle streusel on top of berries.
- 16Bake 50-60 minutes.
- 17Cool completely before slicing.
- 18Note: I usually bake for 52 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cream Cheese Cake
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.9
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 244.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g