1 hr 10 mins
Do we love blueberries! I am not much of a dessert chef, but I sure can whip up a good bread pudding...and this one is one of our favorites. Cooks Notes: You can use "fat-free" half-and-half and "reduced-fat" cream cheese and it still is wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- 2Spray 2 qt shallow baking dish with non-stick spray.
- 3Beat eggs and sugar in bowl until light colored; add vanilla and orange peel.
- 4Add half-and-half; mix well.
- 5Place bread in baking dish; top with half of blueberries. Combine cream cheese and 2 T sugar; mix well.
- 6Drop cream cheese mixture by teaspoonfuls over blueberries and bread; sprinkle with remaining blueberries.
- 7Pour egg mixture over blueberries and bread. Wait 5 minutes. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with powdered sugar; serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cream Cheese Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.1
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 312.7 mg
- Sodium 487.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 46.1 g
- Protein 16.9 g