- 236.59 ml cornmeal
- 354.88 ml sifted flour
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 354.88 ml milk or 354.88 ml non-dairy coffee creamer
- 2 beaten eggs
- 59.14 ml melted butter or 59.14 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 X 9 pan.
- In a large bowl combine the corn meal, flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Mix to combine and then add the milk, eggs and melted butter and mix well taking care not to over mix.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- You can, if you prefer, make this recipe as muffins.