1/7 Photos of Blueberry Cornbread
This turned out great, going to make into muffins next time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9 X 9 pan.
- 3In a large bowl combine the corn meal, flour, sugar and baking powder.
- 4Mix to combine and then add the milk, eggs and melted butter and mix well taking care not to over mix.
- 5Gently fold in the blueberries.
- 6Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 7You can, if you prefer, make this recipe as muffins.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.1
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.5 mg
- Sodium 177.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 6.9 g