- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 1⁄2 cups sifted flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk or 1 1⁄2 cups non-dairy coffee creamer
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 X 9 pan.
- In a large bowl combine the corn meal, flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Mix to combine and then add the milk, eggs and melted butter and mix well taking care not to over mix.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- You can, if you prefer, make this recipe as muffins.