Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've been making these for longer than I can remember, and have had not one person NOT like them. These muffins incorporate 2 of my favorite foods....blueberries and corn muffins! However, I'm lazy and this was my way of having both in as short a time as possible.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- melted butter
- lemon juice
- Prepare the corn muffins according to package directions.
- Add the blueberries using more or less than the listed amount.
- If using frozen berries mix them in gently and use them frozen.
- Bake according to package.
- However, you may have more than the number of muffins stated, so plan accordingly.
- I use Texas size muffin tins and cupcake liners.
- It makes 4 or 5 of this size muffin.
- When done, and while still hot, dip tops in mix of melted butter and lemon juice to your taste, then into sugar.
- To fancy them up use decorator sugars colored to the season or your mood!
you have made my little redneck heart happy! eat them, eat them all! :) :)
Thanks for the super-easy recipe! We had some blueberries to use up, and always keep Jiffy mix on hand, so this made a nice Sunday breakfast treat. We skipped the sugar on top, though, and just enjoyed the sweetness of the berries.
wow these were delicious!! i made them using frozen blueberries. they taste like Pollys Pancake House in Sugar Hill NH blueberry corn pancakes which we love!! I actually dipped them in real VT maple syrup!!!