Nana Lee's Note:
I've been making these for longer than I can remember, and have had not one person NOT like them. These muffins incorporate 2 of my favorite foods....blueberries and corn muffins! However, I'm lazy and this was my way of having both in as short a time as possible.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the corn muffins according to package directions.
- 2Add the blueberries using more or less than the listed amount.
- 3If using frozen berries mix them in gently and use them frozen.
- 4Bake according to package.
- 5However, you may have more than the number of muffins stated, so plan accordingly.
- 6I use Texas size muffin tins and cupcake liners.
- 7It makes 4 or 5 of this size muffin.
- 8When done, and while still hot, dip tops in mix of melted butter and lemon juice to your taste, then into sugar.
- 9To fancy them up use decorator sugars colored to the season or your mood!
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Corn Muffins Ala-Lee
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.3
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 892.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 5.9 g