Recipe by Nana Lee
I've been making these for longer than I can remember, and have had not one person NOT like them. These muffins incorporate 2 of my favorite foods....blueberries and corn muffins! However, I'm lazy and this was my way of having both in as short a time as possible.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- melted butter
- lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the corn muffins according to package directions.
- Add the blueberries using more or less than the listed amount.
- If using frozen berries mix them in gently and use them frozen.
- Bake according to package.
- However, you may have more than the number of muffins stated, so plan accordingly.
- I use Texas size muffin tins and cupcake liners.
- It makes 4 or 5 of this size muffin.
- When done, and while still hot, dip tops in mix of melted butter and lemon juice to your taste, then into sugar.
- To fancy them up use decorator sugars colored to the season or your mood!