Delicious corn muffins when blueberries are in season (or use frozen when out of season for a taste of summer). Recipe source: Bon Appetit (March 1984)
- Preheat oven to 425-degrees F.
- Grease 12 muffin tins or use paper liners.
- Mix first 5 ingredients (flour- salt) in a large bowl.
- Stir in blueberries In a small bowl beat egg, buttermilk and butter together with a fork.
- Add egg/milk/butter mixture to flour mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until moistened.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tins, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden.