1/1 Photo of Blueberry Corn Muffins
Delicious corn muffins when blueberries are in season (or use frozen when out of season for a taste of summer). Recipe source: Bon Appetit (March 1984)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425-degrees F.
- 2Grease 12 muffin tins or use paper liners.
- 3Mix first 5 ingredients (flour- salt) in a large bowl.
- 4Stir in blueberries In a small bowl beat egg, buttermilk and butter together with a fork.
- 5Add egg/milk/butter mixture to flour mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until moistened.
- 6Spoon into prepared muffin tins, filling 2/3 full.
- 7Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Corn Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (787 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.3
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 231.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g