Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Haven't tried this one yet but it sounds really good!!
Make and share this Blueberry Corn Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup unbleached white flour
- 2⁄3 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup maine blueberries
- cinnamon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Beat the butter with the sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, orange juice and vanilla.
- In another bowl mix the flour, corn meal and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir just until blended.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Lightly grease muffin cups with canola oil.
- Fill the cups about two-thirds full.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
This recipe was very easy to make. The muffins turned out very moist and fluffy and the cinnamon sugar topping gave an extra pleasant flavour. I also threw some cranberries, along with the blueberries, into the batter. These muffins did not rise much ( could be my baking powder... who knows??) but were still tasty. Thx Barbara!!