Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Haven't tried this one yet but it sounds really good!!
Make and share this Blueberry Corn Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Beat the butter with the sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, orange juice and vanilla.
- In another bowl mix the flour, corn meal and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir just until blended.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Lightly grease muffin cups with canola oil.
- Fill the cups about two-thirds full.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
This recipe was very easy to make. The muffins turned out very moist and fluffy and the cinnamon sugar topping gave an extra pleasant flavour. I also threw some cranberries, along with the blueberries, into the batter. These muffins did not rise much ( could be my baking powder... who knows??) but were still tasty. Thx Barbara!!