Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice muffin to start the day.
Make and share this Blueberry Corn Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Generously grease 12 muffin cups or line with papers.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk to blend thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, and melted butter.
- Make a well in dry ingredients and pour in egg mixture.
- Blend with a wooden spoon until a moist, lumpy batter is formed.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to complete cooling.