- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon flavoring
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Cream butter and sugar, add well beaten egg and lemon flavoring.
- Add milk alternately with the flour mixture to the butter and sugar mixture, mixing well after each addition.
- Fold in blueberries and drop 1 1/2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes at 375°F.