Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Blueberry Cookie Tart recipe from Food.com.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package Pillsbury® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Northwoods Blueberry Preserves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom with no-stick cooking spray. Place on 15 x 10-inch baking sheet.
- COMBINE cookie mix and butter in large bowl with fork until coarse crumbs form. Add lemon peel and vanilla; stir with fork. Reserve 1/3 cup for topping. Pat remaining dough lightly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Stir preserves and cinnamon in small bowl. Spoon over top of baked cookie to within 1-inch of edge. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- BAKE 5 to 7 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 20 minutes. Remove outer rim from pan. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
Really easy, quick, pretty and delicious, what more could you ask for? Thank you for sharing.
Luv, luv, luv this blueberry cookie tart. I have to admit that I am not a great baker, but this tart looks like I'm a pro! It is so easy to make, but presents like you worked on it all day. Shhh! Don't tell anyone that it was so quick and easy. Let them think they are really special! This cookie tart is really delicious -- I used sugar-free blueberry preserves, but I still dusted them with powdered sugar! Why not! Will definitely make this dessert again and again! Made for Fall PAC, 2012.