Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From "The Pancake Handbook". Haven't tried it yet, but I can't wait to!
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (dissolved in 1/4 cup water)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In heavy saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Heat, stirring occasionally until sauce boils and thickens.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and reheat before serving.
- Yield and prep time not specified in recipe, so these are estimates.
This was Delish! Served it over Crepes for breakfast. I think I will have the leftovers with angel food cake for dessert tonight. Will definately make again. Thanks for sharing!
Perfect! Lemon zest worked instead of the orange. also note that it reduces in volume dramatically during cooking if you're using frozen blueberries. thanks so much! i used it on waffles and a cheesecake!