Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
I got this from a cookbook I received from Costco called Favorite Recipes The Costco Way.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup blueberries, plus more for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first three dry ingredients.
- Cream the sugar and butter in another bowl.
- Then add 1 egg at a time making sure to mix well after each one.
- Add last two ingredients into the wet ingredients, and mix well.
- Then add one cup at a time the dry ingredients, mixing until well blended.
- Prepare topping: Place all ingredients except for blueberries in a bowl and stir.
- Pour batter into a greased 9 inch springform pan.
- Sprinkle with blueberries, and then the rest of the topping mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 50-60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes clean.
- Garnish with blueberries.