Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Southern Living - Indulge Without Guilt. Lightened southern classics. I really want to try this.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Whisk together milk, yogurt, egg and oil in a bowl.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir into egg mixture just until moistened.
- Toss 1 1/4 cups blueberries with 1 tbs flour. Fold into batter. Pour into a lightly greased 9 inches springform pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining blueberries. Combine turbinado sugar, almonds and cinnamon, and sprinkle on cake. Bake for 25 to 30 minute Cool in pan on a rack 15 min, then remove sides of pan.