This is an adopted recipe that so many of you have enjoyed and I am so very glad. I have revised the directions to reflect the cooking method that RitaL used....so hopefully it will be much clearer now!!!
- Place flour, sugar, baking powder, & salt into a food processor and pulsed to sift and lighten.
- Then add the room softened butter and pulse.
- Next add milk & eggs and pulse.
- Mix in by hand 2 cups of frozen blueberries (which have been dusted with flour).
- Bake in a 9 inch pan at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minute.
- Let cool.
Mine was okay.. turned out dry and not very sweet.. maybe I'll try like other reviewer with melted butter on it..
Lovely..Mine did though take forever to cook, probably 20 min. longer. The reason I believe is that I used a loaf pan, a commercial pan from King Arthur and it is very insulated. Thank You Jellyqueen!
Lovely moist cake with lots of blueberry flavor. Easy to throw together in the food processor. I omitted the nutmeg as we don't care for it and just sprinkled the 2 Tbs of sugar (I used brown sugar) over the top of the cake before I put it in the oven. The recipe does not say what to do with it or the nutmeg.