Recipe by Jellyqueen
This is an adopted recipe that so many of you have enjoyed and I am so very glad. I have revised the directions to reflect the cooking method that RitaL used....so hopefully it will be much clearer now!!!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Place flour, sugar, baking powder, & salt into a food processor and pulsed to sift and lighten.
- Then add the room softened butter and pulse.
- Next add milk & eggs and pulse.
- Mix in by hand 2 cups of frozen blueberries (which have been dusted with flour).
- Bake in a 9 inch pan at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minute.
- Let cool.