Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 354.88 ml Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 12.32 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground allspice
- 78.07 ml butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 158.51 ml milk
- 177.44 ml Smucker's® Blueberry Preserves
- 59.14 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 59.14 ml chopped walnuts
- 29.58 ml flour
- 14.79 ml butter
- HEAT oven to 400°F Spray 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and allspice in medium bowl. Add butter, egg and milk. Mix vigorously until well blended.
- POUR half of batter into prepared pan; spread preserves evenly over batter. Top with remaining batter.
- COMBINE topping ingredients; mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over top of coffee cake. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.