Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup Smucker's® Blueberry Preserves
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- HEAT oven to 400°F Spray 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and allspice in medium bowl. Add butter, egg and milk. Mix vigorously until well blended.
- POUR half of batter into prepared pan; spread preserves evenly over batter. Top with remaining batter.
- COMBINE topping ingredients; mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over top of coffee cake. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.