Recipe by KelBel
From Weight Watchers Dining for Two. Great for a romantic dinner for two. The original recipe called for fresh ginger, however, I substituted crystallized ginger.
Top Review by cookin mimi
I needed to make a low-calorie, last-minute dessert for dinner guests and found this recipe. It was really good! I doubled the recipe, and used the homemade baking mix recipe # 357101. The guests really liked it, and I stayed "legal".....thanks for posting it, KelBel. I will make this again.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries (can use thawed frozen)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon crystallized ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat baking mix, Bisquick
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray two 6oz custard cups with non-stick spray.
- Combine blueberries, sugar, ginger, lemon zest and juice and cinnamon. Divide between custard cups.
- Combine together Bisquick and milk in small bowl. Spoon over blueberry mixture. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Place on baking pan and bake 20 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.