Recipe by out of here
A sweet simple summer dessert. The warm fruit cobbler is full of fresh blueberries and canned cherries. For the ultimate indulgence, top with French vanilla ice cream.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix (Duncan Hines)
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 pint French vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spread cherry pie filling in an ungreased 9x13-inch baking dish. Top with the blueberries.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the cherry filling and the blueberries.
- Shake the pan back and forth a little to distribute the cake mix evenly over the filling.
- Pour the melted butter over the top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool in the pan 5-10 minutes before serving. The crust will be dry and crumbly.
- As you serve it, mix the crumbs with the filling.
- Top with ice cream and you are done--plain and simple.