Just saw this recipe via video by Carlos Salazar of LifeMatters.ws. Logging here for safekeeping and happy eating!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients, almonds through salt, in food processor and process until crumbly, not pasty. Set aside.
- 2Combine blueberries and maple syrup.
- 3Combine about 3/4 of the almond mixture into the blueberry mixture.
- 4Put into serving bowl or pan and top with remaining almond mixture.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cobbler (Raw Food)
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.3
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 178.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g