Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just saw this recipe via video by Carlos Salazar of LifeMatters.ws. Logging here for safekeeping and happy eating!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 4 cups blueberries
- Combine first 5 ingredients, almonds through salt, in food processor and process until crumbly, not pasty. Set aside.
- Combine blueberries and maple syrup.
- Combine about 3/4 of the almond mixture into the blueberry mixture.
- Put into serving bowl or pan and top with remaining almond mixture.
YUM!!! Delicious. Healthy and Easy.
So much better than the garbage sold in most stores.
THANKS for Sharing Glori-B