Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you are a fan of either blueberry pie or blueberry cobbler you'll love this! A recipe which brings both classic favourites together in sweet perfection. :) This recipe doesn't include a crust recipe but you can use a pre-made one of an old favourite!
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Have a pie plate with a crust handy.
- To Make the Filling: In a large mixing bowl combine blueberries, sugar, flour, and lemon zest.
- Pour into the crust. Pour lemon juice and butter over mixture.
- To Make the Topping: Stir together the flour, egg, sugar, lemon zest and cinnamon with a fork. Spread over top the filling. Pour the butter over the top of it.
- PLace in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes.
Yummy, a very quick and easy recipe to prepare especially if you buy an already baked pie crust. Love it