- 2 pints fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Place the blueberries in a 6 x 10 inch baking dish. Sprinkle the berries with the lemon juice.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and egg together using a fork - mix until crumbly; mixture may be lumpy. Sprinkle over the blueberries.
- Drizzle the blueberry mixture with the melted butter, and sprinkle with the brown sugar.
- Bake at 350º F for 40 minutes until golden brown; the sauce will thicken as the cobbler cools.
- Serve with cream or vanilla ice cream.