- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. preheat oven 350 degrees.
- 2. in a bowl combine the flour, sugar and baking powder. stir in the milk and mix the batter until it is smooth.
- 3. Pour the melted butter into a 1 or 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Pour in the batter and sprinkle the blueberries on top.
- 4. bake the cobbler for 40-45 minutes or until lightly browned.