Recipe by Maureenie
This is one of my many beloved recipes from Jane Brody's Good Food Book. I have made this during blueberry season for many, many years. You can add up to a cup of sugar, depending on your desired level of sweetness.
Top Review by BrendaGNGa
I've made several blueberry cobblers but this is my favorite - it is tasty and not so fattening, what a wonderful way to use blueberries (and peaches, I added peaches to mine, too)! I also added extra sugar to my cobbler.
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combline flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in milk and mix well into a smooth batter.
- Melt butter in 1 1/2 quart baking dish in microwave on high for one minute.
- Pour batter into melted butter.
- Add blueberries on top of batter. (Do not stir.).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.