1/2 Photos of Blueberry Cobbler
This is one of my many beloved recipes from Jane Brody's Good Food Book. I have made this during blueberry season for many, many years. You can add up to a cup of sugar, depending on your desired level of sweetness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combline flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 3Stir in milk and mix well into a smooth batter.
- 4Melt butter in 1 1/2 quart baking dish in microwave on high for one minute.
- 5Pour batter into melted butter.
- 6Add blueberries on top of batter. (Do not stir.).
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.3
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 328.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g