Recipe by Chef'sLi'l Helper
I got this from my grandmother over the summer. Super easy and delicious!
Directions See How It's Made
- Put melted butter in 8X8 baking dish.
- Mix flour and sugar in mixing bowl.
- Pour flour/sugar mixture over melted butter. DO NOT STIR!
- Pour milk over flour/sugar mixture and melted butter. STILL DO NOT STIR!
- Put a layer of blueberries in baking over other ingredients and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Don't worry about the covering that is supposed to be over blueberries--this will build over blueberries as the cobbler bakes.