Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Simple. Good. Blueberry cobbler. Need I say more? You can replace blueberries with any fruit really.
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup skim milk
- 2 cups blueberries
- cooking spray
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add milk and whisk.
- Lightly spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Pour in batter and sprinkle blueberries on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
not bad, i think i was expecting something sweeter though. i think if i sprinkled a little Equal on top or some light Cool Whip that may solve that. thanks for the recipe!
I really liked this recipe, as it doesn't contain eggs, and with skim milk, it has hardly any fat, so I feel better about eating it with whipped cream. I think I improved the recipe though, by adding 1/2 t. cinnamon, and 1/2 t. vanilla extract. I also upped the quick-cooking oatmeal to 1/3c., as I love oats. It's a five star recipe with the changes I made. By the way, I've also made this with soy milk, with no change in the finished product.