Recipe by Marie
This unique cobbler recipe starts with a batter added to melted butter in a hot pan. It is then sprinkled with sugared blueberries and baked. The batter rises up around the fruit and it is so yummy! Serve with whipped cream or a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Place the butter in a 9x13" ovenproof dish and place in the oven.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the milk and the 1 cup of sugar.
- Add the vanilla and stir to combine.
- In a second bowl combine the blueberries and the 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Remove the hot dish from the oven and pour the batter into the dish and sprinkle with the blueberries.
- Return to the oven and bake until the top is brown and the batter has risen up and around the fruit for about 30 minutes.