1 hr 20 mins
Dee Coonhound's Note:
A delicious dessert with a nut crust. I got this recipe from a 4th grade student, Austin, at the school where I work part-time as a lunch aid. He had made it for a creative homework assignment and offered me some. After my second serving I had to ask him to take it away before I ate the whole thing. He told me he got the recipe from his grandma, so she and he get credit from me for this great dessrt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For crust, mix chopped walnuts, flour and butter together and press into a 13x9 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes and let cool completely.
- 2While the crust is baking, make the blueberry toppping. In a medium saucepan on medium heat cook blueberries, sugar and water until the berries are soft(about 15 minutes for fresh berries and 10 minutes for frozen). Mix the cornstarch with 3 Tablespoons of water in small bowl to dissolve and slowly mix into berry mixture. Stir constantly while cooking until it thickens. Then cool completely.
- 3While these cool, make your filling. Beat creamcheese and suger until fluffy. Then stir in Cool Whip. Mix well.
- 4Spread filling over cooled crust and add cooled berry topping. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 5Preparation time includes cooling in refrigerater.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cloud
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.9
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 87.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g