Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
A nice summery treat with a tang
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat butter in a bowl with a mixer until fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar; beat until combined.
- Beat in 2 cups of the flour.
- Press on bottom of a greased 9x13 pan and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- For filling, combine eggs, granulated sugar, lemon juice, baking powder, and remaining flour.
- Sprinkle berries over prepared crust.
- Top with the filling.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, until set.
- Additional powdered sugar can be spread on top. Cut into bars.