Prep 40 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is from the Pampered Chef springform pan insert. A very delicious coffee cake.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and sour cream, mix well. Gradually stir in flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Mix well. Fold in blueberries.
- Combine filling ingredients, mix well.
- Spoon half of cake batter into well sprayed 9 inch spring form pan fitted with fluted bottom. Spread filling evenly over batter. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Carefully run a metal spatula around outer edges of cake. Invert onto serving plate. Cool completely.
- For glaze, combine all ingredients, whisk until smooth. Drizzle over top of cake.