- 59.14 ml oats
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon, divided
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml egg substitute (or 2 eggs)
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 295.73 ml low-fat buttermilk
- 236.59 ml fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Stir together oats, brown sugar, and ½ teaspoons cinnamon; set aside.
- Beat butter and granulated sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add egg substitute, beating until blended. Stir in vanilla. Combine all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and remaining ½ teaspoons cinnamon; add to butter mixture alternately with buttermilk, ending with flour mixture. Gently stir in blueberries. Spoon batter into muffin pans, filling two-thirds full. Sprinkle evenly with oat mixture.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until tops or golden. Cool muffins in pans for 5 minutes; remove from pans, and cool on wire racks.