C Powell's Note:
Adapted from a recipe in "Food Day" a number of years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- 2Do not use an aluminum pan.
- 3Bring to a boil, and boil uncovered, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened (15 to 20 minutes).
- 4Pour into clean jars,cover and refrigerate for up to three weeks.
- 5Can be canned or frozen for longer storage.
- 6Plastic containers work best for freezing.
- 7Serve with turkey, chicken or pork.
Browse Our Top Chutneys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (1153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.6
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 96.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g