Recipe by CoffeeB
This from our local area newspaper. Note that the blueberries in this recipe are of the dried variety. Not Fresh.!!
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
Made these today and absolutely loved them, the addition of blueberries really kicks up the flavor, these baked out beautifully and will be a definate repeater, thank you Sue, these were made for KK's forum Tag game
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Blend well.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until fluffy and creamy.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and the dried blueberries.
- Mix well.
- Drop by rounded T. onto ungreased baking sheet or baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9-11 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned and crispy on the edges.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool on rack.