1/1 Photo of Blueberry Choco-Chip Cookies
This from our local area newspaper. Note that the blueberries in this recipe are of the dried variety. Not Fresh.!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- 2Blend well.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until fluffy and creamy.
- 4Beat in the instant pudding mix.
- 5Add eggs and beat well.
- 6Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
- 7Stir in chocolate chips and the dried blueberries.
- 8Mix well.
- 9Drop by rounded T. onto ungreased baking sheet or baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 10Bake at 375 degrees for 9-11 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned and crispy on the edges.
- 11Remove from baking sheet and cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Choco-Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2597.1
- Calories from Fat 1341
- Total Fat 149.1 g
- Saturated Fat 90.1 g
- Cholesterol 455.5 mg
- Sodium 2680.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 311.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 190.1 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: