1/2 Photos of Blueberry Chicken Salad
I found this recipe in a TOH bonus book and it sounds great. I am always looking for ways to add extra fruit or veggies to or meals. It sounds like a nice cool summer meal that I can't wait to try in a pita or croissant. I think this would be a great appetizer on endive leaves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set aside a few blueberries for garnish.
- 2In a large bowl, gently combine the chicken, celery, red pepper, onions and remaining blueberries.
- 3Combine the yogurt, mayo and salt; drizzle over the chicken mixture and gently toss to coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve on lettuce-lined plates if desired. top with reserved blueberries.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 63.3 mg
- Sodium 462.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 23.9 g