Recipe by lazyme
A simple and tasty chicken salad with healthy blueberries.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
I liked everything about this recipe except the fresh tarragon was just too overpowering for my taste. It was so dominant that I couldn't get past it. I would significantly reduce the amount to maybe 1/2 T. or try this with another fresh milder herb. I do love the idea of blueberries in chicken salad. Thanks.
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, minced
- 2 cups lettuce or 2 cups spinach leaves