A simple and tasty chicken salad with healthy blueberries.
Make and share this Blueberry Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, minced
- 2 cups lettuce or 2 cups spinach leaves
- Mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, hot pepper sauce and salt.
- Stir in chicken, celery and blueberries.
- Add tarragon and toss lightly. Arrange lettuce leaves on serving plates.
- Spoon salad over lettuce leaves.