- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) carton lemon yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- lettuce leaf (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the blueberries, chicken, celery, pecans, red bell pepper and onion.
- Mix until well blended.
- Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and salt and pour over the chicken mixture, blending gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve on lettuce leaves or as a sandwich (I have toasted blueberry bread before and made a sandwich with that -- WONDERFUL)!