1/1 Photo of Blueberry Chicken Breast
From the Williamsburg Farmer's Market website
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dust chicken breasts with cajun spice.
- 2Saute in olive oil over medium high heat until brown and cooked through (about 10 minutes).
- 3Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- 4In pan, saute onion and garlic until translucent, careful to not overcook garlic, scraping the bits from pan.
- 5Add wine and cook until reduced by half.
- 6Add blueberries, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- 7Simmer for 5 minutes, let rest off heat for 5 minutes to let flavors develop. Serve over the chicken breast.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.3
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 139.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 25.9 g