Recipe by SweetSueAl
From the Williamsburg Farmer's Market website
Top Review by Samantha R.
This was a fun recipe! When making the sauce, I decided to use leeks in addition to the onions and garlic, and it was a wonderful addition. It ended up tasting better than I thought it would. I was pleasantly surprised. Thanks for the recipe!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon dry rub cajun seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Dust chicken breasts with cajun spice.
- Saute in olive oil over medium high heat until brown and cooked through (about 10 minutes).
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- In pan, saute onion and garlic until translucent, careful to not overcook garlic, scraping the bits from pan.
- Add wine and cook until reduced by half.
- Add blueberries, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, let rest off heat for 5 minutes to let flavors develop. Serve over the chicken breast.