- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup walnuts, divided
- 1⁄2 cup coconut (I use dessicated)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely chop 1/2 c walnuts (for crust) and coursely chop the other half (topping).
- Combine all purpose flour, brown sugar, finely chopped walnuts,coconut
- Cut in butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Reserve 3/4 c for topping.
- Press remaining in lined 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 350° for 12-15 minutes until edges are light brown.
- Beat 2 (8 oz) cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add sugar. Then eggs one at a time. Mixing well after each. Add vanilla.
- Pour cream cheese mixture on hot baked crust. Bake 15 minutes or until set.
- Spread blueberry filling.
- Combine coarsely chop walnuts and reserved topping and sprinkle on top of blueberry filling.
- Bake another 15 minutes.
- Chill several hours before serving.