12 hrs 30 mins
A tasty jelly to go on toast, muffins or scones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush blueberries in bottom of large saucepan.
- 2Pit cherries, mash, and add to blueberries.
- 3Add water and bring to a boil.
- 4Allow to simmer for 10 minutes keeping pan covered.
- 5Remove from heat and place in jelly bag and allow juices to drip.
- 6Combine recovered juices with sugar in a deep saucepan and mix well till sugar is dissolved.
- 7Bring to a boil and add pectin.
- 8Hold at the boil for 1 full minute while stirring constantly.
- 9Skim off foam and pour into hot, sterile jelly jars and seal.
- 10Process in water bath 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry-Cherry Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (2792 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 91.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g