Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From The Corner Office Restaurant in downtown Denver, CO. Heaven on a plate.
The recipe for the Cheesecake filling
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 tablespoon lemon extract
- 1⁄2 cup simple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
graham cracker maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup toasted graham cracker, crushed
- 1 cup 100% maple syrup
- For the waffle you can use any Belgium waffle batter recipe, feel free to use your favorite! The most important part of the waffle is the cheesecake filling.
- Whip together all of the Cheesecake filling ingredients, except the blueberries. When assembling the waffle fold the blueberries into the filling.
- For the syrup: Mix together until well blended
- Place one Belgium style waffle down on a 12" plate, fill the waffle with heated cheesecake waffle filling.
- Place one more waffle on top, and dust with powdered sugar, and serve with whipped butter and graham cracker maple syrup.
Yum! Turned out so good with the blueberries, DD asked to have it with strawberries! That was great too! Instead of mixing the graham crackers and syrup, I just added each seperately to the waffles. Watch out for the calories though!