2 hrs 15 mins
Lightly Toasted's Note:
I was in the mood for a trifle, but have to watch sugars and fats, and I really wanted something "cool" tasting. This has a mild lemon flavor to complement the blueberries....they go so well together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pint freshly washed blueberries (fresh is better than frozen, texture-wise)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages neufchatel cheese (low-fat cream cheese)
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip Lite
- 8 ounces angel food cake, cubed (1/2 of a round cake or a whole loaf-shaped)
- 1Beat together the 2 pkgs of nuefchatel cheese and the lemon jello.
- 2Lightly beat in 1 container of CoolWhip.
- 3Layer 1/2 of the angel food cake cubes on the bottom of a trifle bowl.
- 4Top with 1/2 the cream cheese mixture, 1/2 the blueberries, and 1/2 of the CoolWhip.
- 5Repeat, reserving a few blueberries for garnishing on the top.
- 6Trifles are a great make-ahead dessert.
- 7This is best if it gets to sit for a few hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cheesecake Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.0
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 302.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 7.6 g