Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Delicious layered popsicles.
- 1 (10 ounce) package blueberries
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon approximately lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (approximately)
- 2 cups plain yogurt (I used fat free)
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened (I used neufchâ,tel)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (approximately)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (approximately, to taste)
- I used the large Popsicle molds from the Dollar Tree. I recommend using the wood sticks that you can get there in the craft department instead of the ones that come with the molds. I also recommend using a mixing bowl with a pour spout to make it easier to pour into molds.
- Mix 1/4 cup water with cornstarch in measuring cup. Heat blueberries in medium saucepan with sugar, remaining water and lemon juice. Add the cornstarch and water mixture. Mix and cook until thickened. Take off heat and cool.
- Mix yogurt, cream cheese, lemon juice and sugar in mixing bowl with hand mixer until no lumps remain.
- Layer pops and freeze one hour and then add the sticks, freeze until solid (around 4 hours or so).