Recipe by Julie B's Hive
If you like blueberries you'll love this one. Picked this up from Our Cook.
Top Review by MendiMayhem
This is a fabulous recipe! I do agree with the other commenter who said to double the cornstarch so that the berries gel up nicely. Also, I double the crust mixture to make it a little bit thicker and so that you can make nice thick edges. My whole family loves this desert, it's a great find!
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 59.14 ml powdered sugar
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 78.07 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 118.29 ml water
- 1419.57 ml blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour and powdered sugar; add butter, mixing well. Pat dough out in a 14 inch pizza pan; bake at 350F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well and spread on cooled crust. Chill.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in a large saucepan; add water, mixing until smooth. Cook over medium heat until thickened (about 5 minutes) stirring constantly. Add blueberries. Cool completely.
- Spread blueberry mixture over cream cheese layer; chill, cut into wedges to serve.