1/1 Photo of Blueberry Cheesecake Pizza
Julie B's Hive's Note:
If you like blueberries you'll love this one. Picked this up from Our Cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour and powdered sugar; add butter, mixing well. Pat dough out in a 14 inch pizza pan; bake at 350F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2Combine cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well and spread on cooled crust. Chill.
- 3Combine sugar and cornstarch in a large saucepan; add water, mixing until smooth. Cook over medium heat until thickened (about 5 minutes) stirring constantly. Add blueberries. Cool completely.
- 4Spread blueberry mixture over cream cheese layer; chill, cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cheesecake Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.5
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 78.6 mg
- Sodium 257.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 55.4 g
- Protein 8.2 g