1/3 Photos of Blueberry Cheesecake Pie and Crust
Barb Gertz's Note:
This is a very yummy rich blueberry pie--nice presentation when you have guests. My daughter-in-law gave me the recipe years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- 2Pie Crust: Sift flour, salt, sugar into 9-inch pie pan.
- 3Combine oil and milk in a cup.
- 4Pour onto flour mixture; mix and form pie crust.
- 5Poke crust with fork (holes).
- 6Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- 7Pie Filling: Stir cream cheese to soften.
- 8Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- 9Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- 10Spoon filling into baked pastry shell.
- 11Top with blueberry pie filling or blueberries.
- 12Chill to set--enjoy.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cheesecake Pie and Crust
Serving Size: 1 (1533 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4893.3
- Calories from Fat 2511
- Total Fat 279.0 g
- Saturated Fat 113.7 g
- Cholesterol 580.2 mg
- Sodium 2075.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 563.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.5 g
- Sugars 369.5 g
- Protein 41.1 g