This is a very yummy rich blueberry pie--nice presentation when you have guests. My daughter-in-law gave me the recipe years ago.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling (you can use canned wild blueberries instead of pie filling)
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Pie Crust: Sift flour, salt, sugar into 9-inch pie pan.
- Combine oil and milk in a cup.
- Pour onto flour mixture; mix and form pie crust.
- Poke crust with fork (holes).
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- Pie Filling: Stir cream cheese to soften.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon filling into baked pastry shell.
- Top with blueberry pie filling or blueberries.
- Chill to set--enjoy.