- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 595.33 g can blueberry pie filling
- 226.79 g containerfrozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine cream cheese, sugar and eggs in a small bowl. Beat until fluffy.
- Place crust on baking sheet. Pour mixture into crust. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Cool. Spread blueberry filling on top. Garnish with whipped topping. Chill 3 hours.