Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
This is an adopted recipe. I will post an intro after I make it.
Make and share this Blueberry Cheesecake Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfrozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine cream cheese, sugar and eggs in a small bowl. Beat until fluffy.
- Place crust on baking sheet. Pour mixture into crust. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Cool. Spread blueberry filling on top. Garnish with whipped topping. Chill 3 hours.
My boyfriend went on and on about this one! I'm not much into blueberries, but I really liked it too! It was so easy and he doesn't even know!
Yummy and easy to make. Maybe next time I'll only use half the can of blueberries tho. It did seem to overpower the cheesecake taste. My kids loved it.
I made two versions of this for the 4th of July. I made one with sugar and one with splenda because my son has diabetes. Using splenda made this a low carb desert when eaten without the blueberry pie filling. At least three times after lunch my son said "Mom, did I tell you how good that cheescake was?" Everyone else loved it too and commented on how creamy it was.