Rich and fruity.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Filling Between Pancakes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 cup maple syrup or 1 cup maple syrup
- 1Filling Between Pancakes: In a medium bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- 2Beat in whipped topping just until smooth.
- 3Cover and chill until serving time.
- 4Syrup: Combine syrup and berries in a small saucepan; heat just to boiling.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Pancakes: In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 7Set aside.
- 8In another bowl combine eggs, buttermilk, and melted margarine or butter.
- 9Add egg mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- 10Stir in the 1 cup of blueberries.
- 11For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet.
- 12Cook over medium heat about 2 minutes on each side or until pancakes are golden brown, turning when pancakes have bubbly surfaces and edges are slightly dry.
- 13For each serving, stack 3 or 4 pancakes, spreading a little cream cheese mixture between pancakes.
- 14Top with blueberry syrup.
- 15Store remaining cream cheese mixture in refrigerator for up to 7 days.
- 16You also may serve the blueberry syrup in a separate container and let the guest decide if they want it or regular syrup because it is very rich with the blueberry syrup.
- 17This mix is also very good for regular pancakes by just leaving out the blueberries and not using the filling between the pancakes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cheesecake Flapjacks
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 860.1
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 158.5 mg
- Sodium 892.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 71.7 g
- Protein 13.9 g